- Managing day-to-day operations of the café/boutique
- Assisting General Manager with hiring and onboarding new wait staff, baristas, and sales representatives
- Training employees on drinks preparation, proper use of coffee equipment, food preparation and following all TABC procedures during beer and wine service
- Assist with organizing all store operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance and maintaining cleanliness of café/boutique and outside patios
- Assist General Manager with preparing and controlling the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and peak efficiency
Shift leaders’ responsibilities include assessing what needs accomplished in your shift, prioritizing and delegating tasks, managing barista staff, educating customers on our menu, making recommendations based on customer preferences, up-selling special items and taking orders.
Barista is the Italian word for bartender, will prepare and serves espresso-based coffee drinks and prepare/serve all drinks, including beer, wine and champagne to customers.
Food Preppers :
Food Preppers will provide a nice presentation of all food offered. This is not a Cook position as no food will be cooked onsite.
Server—also known as a waiter or waitress—is the primary point of contact with our customers, responsible for ensuring that diners enjoy their experience.
Retail Sales Representative:
Retail Sales Representative responsibilities include: Greeting and directing customers. Providing accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services) Answering customers’ questions about specific products.
Support / Clean up Professionals [Busser]:
Busser to help support other restaurant staff members by cleaning, clearing and setting tables for guests, stocking supplies, taking care of dog accidents, always keeping bathrooms clean and attending to the needs of guests.
An event planner structures an event, coordinate all of the moving parts, and makes sure everyone has a good time. Also called convention and meeting planners, they do everything involved in making sure these events go smoothly, including choosing guest artist, and other vendors.